[squeak-dev] The Inbox: Monticello-mva.662.mcz

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 22:52:36 UTC 2017

I was excited to test this, it is something that's bugged me for some time.

Hm, it seems like its a *little* better, but still not really able to
filter the repository list..  It still wants to download a new mcz on
every keystroke.

I was thinking that the filtering feature, maybe for this pane only
(based on some new boolean switch in the Model), could wait a
half-second before initiating the filter.  Every keystroke would reset
the half-second timer..