[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Morphic-tfel.1317.mcz

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 23:58:35 UTC 2017

The only alternative to a global hot-key is the mouse.

For example, to open the Monticello browser:

  1) grab the mouse, start moving it upward and to the left
  2) locate the ascending hand on the screen, aim for the "Tools" menu
  3) click Tools
  4) click Monticello

This, any and every time one wishes to load/save packages, check dirty
packages, revert methods, browse history, etc.  With so many use
cases, it adds up to a lot of time and repetition compared to simply
pressing Cmd+Shift+O.