[squeak-dev] Resuming a SocketStream after a ConnectionClosed exception?

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Tue Feb 14 02:27:54 UTC 2017

The good news is that I’ve got the reconnect basically working, at least from the perspective of the connection getting broken by the mqtt server whilst attempting to read data. I’m not sure right now how I can meaningfully test a problem that happens when the write process tries to send data.

All in all I’m not at all sure that having two forked processes working with the same socket stream is the best way to do this but it seems to work tolerably for now. Might it be better to have the socket reading process at a higher priority? I can’t think of a way to merge the two, which might be a better technique.

tim
Strange OpCodes: RC: Rewind Core