[squeak-dev] Changes between 4.5 & 4.6 broke the ScorePlayerMorph sliders

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Tue Feb 28 02:08:55 UTC 2017

I see similar issues with the WaveEditorMorph as well. There’s an extra bit if weirdness that might makes somebody think “ooh, maybe I broke that…” in that initially the editable values for various things are misaligned, but if you try to edit them they jump into what I suspect is the proper place. This is not behaviour I’ve seen before.

Initial -

after edit -

Notice the scroller masquerading as a thin line. I mean, sure, ten out of ten for the David Bowie tribute from the Thin White Line, but minus several million for unusable.

tim
Strange OpCodes: SBB: Store in Bit Bucket