[squeak-dev] Ma Client Server & Squeak launch issues

Hari Balaraman hari.balaraman at icloud.com
Wed Jan 4 18:20:45 UTC 2017

Hi All,

I've been attempting to use the Ma Client Server package on Squeak 5.0 using the instructions on http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/2978 <http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/2978>. The instructions there appear to be out of date. Is there another source of documentation available? The wiki lists the last edit date of that page in Sep 2016. So I assume the package is still being maintained. Please let me know if that is not the case.

Also, the version of Squeak 5.1 on the Squeak.org <http://squeak.org/> does not launch on MacOS. The Squeak 5.0 image provided on Aida/web site does, which I am using.

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,

Hari