[squeak-dev] PulseAusdio (was: Re: Backward image and VM compatibility)

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Fri Jan 6 19:12:04 UTC 2017

>> On 06-01-2017, at 6:55 AM, David T. Lewis <lewis at mail.msen.com> wrote:
>>
>> This is Linux pulse audio on a laptop with tiny speakers.
>
> So PA with the older vm is generally OK? Maybe that might help us work out
> why it is a problem with cog/spur/threadedHB.
>
> tim
> --

It seems fine to me, although I can't say that I exercised it very
heavily. I just loaded the libpulse-dev libraries about a day or two ago
for the first time in I don't remember when, but it worked fine as soon as
I tried it.

You might try running without the threaded heartbeat and see if the
symptoms change.

Dave