[squeak-dev] Installing Seaside on Squeak

Louis LaBrunda Lou at Keystone-Software.com
Mon Jan 9 15:27:20 UTC 2017

Hi All,

I want to install Seaside on Squeak (on windows for now).  The instructions for installing
Seaside say to install Metacello first.  The instructions for Metacello say to run this
snippet:

Installer gemsource
    project: 'metacello';
    addPackage: 'ConfigurationOfMetacello';
    install.

But when I run the above snippet it fails with:

UndefinedObject(Object)>>doesNotUnderstand: #binary

I don't know how to copy more of the stack or I would include it here.  I did use the feature
to send a bug report but I'm hoping someone can tell me how to get around this while the bug
report is being looked at.

Thanks in advance for any and all help.

Lou
--