[squeak-dev] how to see primitive source these days?

Eliot Miranda eliot.miranda at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 15:53:58 UTC 2017

Hi Fabio,

    this looks like the build system isn't cool figured to use an older SDK.  The makefiles are written to use the oldest suitable SDK automatically.  The build slave should use 10.9 (Mavericks) but that implies installing the 10.9 SDK, and IIRC Apple doesn't make that easy.  Both of my machines have the 10.9 SDK.  Given that I have the bits, how can we install the bits on the build slave?