[squeak-dev] What is the squeak equivalent of VA Smalltalk's ObjectLoader and ObjectDumper?

Louis LaBrunda Lou at Keystone-Software.com
Wed Jan 11 19:14:24 UTC 2017

Hi Tobias,

>> What is the squeak equivalent of VA Smalltalk's ObjectLoader and ObjectDumper?
>What do they do?

ObjectDumper serializes objects and ObjectLoader deserializes the resultant string.  They work
with in memory stream or disk files.  I think things like Fuel, Ma Serializer and SIXX would be
based on classes like ObjectLoader and ObjectDumper.  But I'm not sure.

I only need a very lite version so I don't think I need those full packages (again I'm not
sure).

Lou
--
Louis LaBrunda