[squeak-dev] OT: email problems Re: What is the squeak equivalent of VA Smalltalk's ObjectLoader and ObjectDumper?

Louis LaBrunda Lou at Keystone-Software.com
Wed Jan 11 19:18:33 UTC 2017

Hi Tobias

>(PS: hi Lou, this is what my server tells me when it rejects to send mail to you:
>
>The server “mail.gmx.net” rejected the address “Lou at Keystone-Software.com”.
>
>The server response was: Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable invalid DNS MX or A/AAAA resource record
>)

That's odd!  I just tried a test and sent myself an email and it worked just fine.  So, I don't
get what the problem is.

Anyway, posting through the news group seems to work okay.

Lou
--
Louis LaBrunda
Keystone Software Corp.