[squeak-dev] What is the squeak equivalent of VA Smalltalk's ObjectLoader and ObjectDumper?

H. Hirzel hannes.hirzel at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 15:01:29 UTC 2017

binary object serializer

An object serializer takes an object graph as input and
answers a binary array.

    http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/6451

What is good with the Ma Serializer

     http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/6452

that it works with different Squeak versions. Fuel is tied to
particular Squeak versions. That means the Fuel object you get from
Squeak 4.6. is not guaranteed to load in 5.1. For Ma Serializer this
is the case.