[squeak-dev] Squeak Oversight Board Election 2017

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Thu Jan 19 18:03:39 UTC 2017

> On 19-01-2017, at 9:42 AM, Ron Teitelbaum <ron at usmedrec.com> wrote:
>
> Hi All,
>
> Well so far we are off to a blistering start!  We have 0 candidates for 7 seats.

Make that 1 candidate!

What does the board do? Mostly just try to keep the infrastructure running; which means making sure the web team and box-admins are kept informed about what servers we have access to and when that gets changed (the SFC occasionally has to jump ship as sponsors come and go), making online shops for Squeak goodies (go to https://shop.spreadshirt.com/Squeak/ and buy!buy!buy!), and most importantly I guess dealing with releases and other technical issues. We meet every other week in general to chat and keep up to date.

Please consider standing and most definitely put in the effort to vote. We don’t want to have to invoke the electoral collage …

tim
Strange OpCodes: DMK: Destroy Memory-protection Key