[squeak-dev] Squeak Oversight Board Election 2017

Ron Teitelbaum ron at usmedrec.com
Thu Jan 19 19:56:20 UTC 2017

Hi All,

Donating to Squeak is fast and easy!  Go to http://squeak.org and press the donate button on the upper right!

Donations Are Usually Tax-Deductible!
Software Freedom Conservancy, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) organization incorporated in New York, and donations made to it are fully tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law.

Please consider giving a donation!  It is a great cause and a wonderful way to support the community!

All the best,

Ron Teitelbaum