[squeak-dev] Squeak Oversight Board Election 2017

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Tue Jan 24 03:26:37 UTC 2017

On Mon, Jan 23, 2017 at 05:13:24PM -0600, Chris Muller wrote:
> > of a human-focused system that can be understood, adapted, and used by a
> > curious individual....
>
> I hope this expresses your sentiment equally:
>
>   "... of a human-focused system that can be used, adapted, and
> understood by a curious individual...."

Hi Chris,

I would not object to your wording at all, but it terms of emphasis that is
not my position. One of the things that I love about Squeak is that there is
no difference between a "user" and a "developer". If people think of me now
as a developer in the Squeak community, then I offer that as evidence :-)

Dave