[squeak-dev] Parsing privateAuthorsRaw for a changes browser

Rein, Patrick Patrick.Rein at hpi.de
Wed Jul 19 16:55:58 UTC 2017

I meant that this:

'ä' squeakToUtf8 squeakToUtf8  asByteArray => #[195 131 194 164]

are the characters which are printed instead of 'ä' in the debug output.

I will look into this tomorrow again. I have not yet investigated the concrete trace to the ChangeList coming from the FileList (so far I have directly opened a ChangeList).