[squeak-dev] Parsing privateAuthorsRaw for a changes browser

Nicolas Cellier nicolas.cellier.aka.nice at gmail.com
Wed Jul 19 22:07:46 UTC 2017

I noticed that #setConverterForCode still rely on BOM, but my current
.changes does not have a BOM...
Note that there are not so many senders of #writeBOMOn: mainly those who
want to fileOut a class/method/etc...
So that explain that I do not have a BOM...

Though (SourceFiles at: 2) has a UTF8TextConverter... Why?
That could be a direct send of #converter:, but I rather think that UTF8 is
the default converter when we open the file.
So things work only because we don't #setConverterForCode on the .changes
nor .sources...
Except that the path that you used does...

IMO, it's not related to condenseChanges, it should equally fail if you
pretend you are Stéphane author, modify a method, and browse recent changes
form file list...