[squeak-dev] Can a running Squeak program look at a Squeak image file and know if it is a good image?

Louis LaBrunda Lou at Keystone-Software.com
Tue Jul 25 13:25:42 UTC 2017

Hi All,

Can a running Squeak program look at a Squeak image file and know if it is a good image?  I'm
working on a program that the user won't have easy access to.  I would like to allow its
replacement with a new version.  I think I know how to do that but would like to see if I can
program in some protection from the user replacing the image with a bad or completely wrong
file.  Any ideas?

Lou
--
Louis LaBrunda