[squeak-dev] Can a running Squeak program look at a Squeak image file and know if it is a good image?

Louis LaBrunda Lou at Keystone-Software.com
Wed Jul 26 14:10:30 UTC 2017

Hi Tim,

I like the zip idea.  Thanks.  Can you please point me to a class that will un-zip a byte array
or stream.

Lou

--
Louis LaBrunda