[squeak-dev] Can a running Squeak program look at a Squeak image file and know if it is a good image?

Louis LaBrunda Lou at Keystone-Software.com
Wed Jul 26 21:24:52 UTC 2017

Hi Bert, Tim and Dave,

Thanks for the help.  I am now able to replace a running image on the fly.  I allow the user to
do a file upload (this is a Seaside program interfacing with a web browser).  The file can be a
new image (should be supplied by me) or a zip (file type must be .zip) of the same file.  The
running image is never saved so the changes file is not needed.

I check that the file is a valid image and if it is, I replace the running image and reboot the
system, which will restart with the new image.

Lou
--
Louis LaBrunda
Keystone Software Corp.