[squeak-dev] GitHub survey on open source projects

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Mon Jun 19 18:39:08 UTC 2017

> On 19-06-2017, at 11:05 AM, Eliot Miranda <eliot.miranda at gmail.com> wrote:
> GitHub Survey: Open Source Is Popular, Plagued by Poor Docs and Rude People

Of one the great disappointments of my life has been discovering that such a depressingly large fraction of the population is willing to behave in such vile, mean spirited, aggressive, hateful ways. Global communication is a mostly wonderful thing but it makes it very clear that a lot of people really need to be kept in locked boxes.

tim
To define recursion, we must first define recursion.