[squeak-dev] Planet squeak and friends
bruce.oneel at pckswarms.ch
Sun Jun 25 14:54:19 UTC 2017
This now seems to work though there are a few points:
* [http://pharo.org/news/atom.xml](http://pharo.org/news/atom.xml) gives me a 502, but, [http://pharo.org/news/](http://pharo.org/news/atom.xml)Â works fine.Â Could someone look into this please?
* I have renamed any site that still responds but has not been updated in 2017 to Historical - site name.Â There are sadly only 6 sites NOT marked historical and 16 marked historical.Â Surely there are some other squeak/pharo/?? blogs, right?Â If so, please send them to me!
* In a few weeks most of the historical sites will disapear.Â
* I've not looked hard at any other than planet.squeak.org.Â
* Planetfr.squeak.org had no sites.Â Should we keep it?
* As sad as I might be about it, croquet seems to have passed on.Â Should I just get rid of planetcroquet?
Thanks.Â And thanks for the responses before.Â I'll implement them, don't worry.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Squeak-dev