[squeak-dev] Environment changes in the Inbox

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 19:59:00 UTC 2017

Hi Tobias, may I have more time to take a look?  It's only been a few
hours, given that we're still looking for Environments first use-case,
there's no need to rush the code into the trunk.

I'd like to know what changes have been made to the browsers and
tools.  I'd like to make sure that Environments' maintains its low
profile and minimal cost to non-developer users.

I see a lot of recent Inbox contributions -- one thing that would help
are instructions or a script on what I need to load and the order.

Best,
  Chris