[squeak-dev] Rebuilding FunSqueak

Edgar De Cleene edgardec2005 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 13 13:45:57 UTC 2017

You losted me.
The link direct to 6.0alpha.
At some point I of it and was full of bugs.
You prefer I start of 6.0 alpha whatever is now ?
Could I save and reload any Project in this ?
From zero I mean, uploading only .st and creating stuff here.
I like revamp my very old Railroad project , but using my Monticello changes for having a .mcz with all I need, sound, picts, etc like I show some time ago.
I load my very old 3.8
Here you have a very short glimpse

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMmwkdYtJo8

P.S. Tim, if you read this , I think cook a MeterMorph derived of TrackMorph curve with a arrow morph as meter