[squeak-dev] Rebuilding FunSqueak

Chris Cunningham cunningham.cb at gmail.com
Mon Mar 13 15:00:29 UTC 2017

Hi Edgar. If you start from that point the very first thing you need to do
is update from trunk (just update).  I had the same issue last week.
Apparently that version was taken mid-refactoring. A new snapshot should
really be taken -that on raises the depreciation error for every step in
the initial configuration steps.
-cbc