[squeak-dev] The Inbox: MorphicExtras-hjh.202.mcz

H. Hirzel hannes.hirzel at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 09:58:26 UTC 2017

Thanks for merging.

In connection with checking out Tony's suggested change for the 'Dark
solarized theme' I found out that in addition something like

GraphicalDictionaryMenu  method

windowColorToUse

	^ self userInterfaceTheme defaultWindowColor ifNil: [Color veryVeryLightGray]

is necessary.

However the 'GraphicalDictionaryMenu' (opened through
'Extras/Graphical Imports') menu does not follow the new
UserInterfaceTheme conventions, so I'll do some more investigations
before I submit another fix.

It will include an updated comment as well.

--Hannes