[squeak-dev] More Text Ttouble

ReliableRobots.com reliablerobots at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 18:56:00 UTC 2017

It sounds like Squeak has a parallel to to the Peter Principle - it has
been promoted to its level of incompetence.    What version uses good old
ASCII text only? and how do I get it?   I wonder if it would get the job
done quicker to return to an old computer with GWBasic than to become an
expert on stuff I do not want to learn which might be done easier in almost
any other language including the macro language of some word processing
package?  THE BALLOON IS FALLING, THE BALLOON IS FALLING!  If Ward
Cunningham's Wki on why Smalltalk is Dead were still open for updates, this
discovery would make a good addition.

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>