[squeak-dev] please delete item on squeaksource

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Thu May 4 23:41:41 UTC 2017

On Thu, May 04, 2017 at 07:10:22PM +0200, Levente Uzonyi wrote:
> On Thu, 4 May 2017, Vaidotas Did??balis wrote:
>
> >and yes, version has my initials (vd) and this is login name to
> >squeaksource.??
>
> That doesn't matter. You weren't logged into squeaksource (your
> credentials were not used on the repository) when you uploaded the
> package, so you can't delete it.
>
> Levente

Hi Vaidotas,

I do have administrative access to squeaksource, so I could delete the file
if necessary. But I see that you have already updated it with CSV-vd.12 to
resolve the problem. That really is the best way to handle an issue like
this, because deleting a file can sometimes lead to other problems. So I
think that what you did is fine, and you have resolved the issue in the
best way.

Dave