[squeak-dev] The Inbox: System-jr.948.mcz

Jakob Reschke jakob.reschke at student.hpi.de
Tue May 16 22:26:02 UTC 2017

Hi Levente,

In my previous patches I gave each SystemNavigation an environment in order
to get it working inside another environment at all, as a first step. It
might not be the best solution however, but rather an initial workaround,
as I find the navigation stuff more practical when it looks into all the
available environments instead of only the one I am currently browsing.
After all, it is still called SystemNavigation and not
EnvironmentNavigation.

More specific navigation scoping like ENVY provides it for its packages
("Senders in dependent Applications" etc.) might be nice, but more work.

When I find the time, I can look if the environment specificness of
SystemNavigation can and should be dropped again.

Best,
Jakob