[squeak-dev] A point about menu complistification (was Re: Browser menu interface to refactorings)

Marcel Taeumel marcel.taeumel at hpi.de
Fri Nov 3 10:03:59 UTC 2017

These papers might be interesting reads in this regard:

"A comparison of static, adaptive, and adaptable menus", 2004, Findlater et al.
"Adaptable versus adaptive menus on the desktop: Performance and user satisfaction", 2007, Park et al.
"Ephemeral adaptation: The use of gradual onset to improve menu selection performance", 2009, Findlater et al.

Google (Scholar) can find PDFs of these.

Best,
Marcel