[squeak-dev] Create new service??

Jakob Reschke forums.jakob at resfarm.de
Fri Nov 3 15:10:22 UTC 2017

Services do in fact allow to configure menu items as proposed (that is, if
all menu commands actually were services, you would be able to reorder and
hide them as you like), but the services browser (where you can do this) is
not exactly intuitive and user friendly. I have once created an adapter to
turn "revert to previous version" into a service, so it would appear in
more places, but I think I did not use the "create new service" action.