[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Kernel-tpr.1116.mcz

commits at source.squeak.org commits at source.squeak.org
Tue Nov 7 06:09:11 UTC 2017

tim Rowledge uploaded a new version of Kernel to project The Trunk:
http://source.squeak.org/trunk/Kernel-tpr.1116.mcz

Name: Kernel-tpr.1116
Author: tpr
Time: 6 November 2017, 10:08:58.237421 pm
UUID: f921b28f-0d4a-4ed9-9a28-b5d7d6db279a
Ancestors: Kernel-tpr.1115

Untangle a mis-thought deprecation and sort out windowTitle/labelString until a thorough job might be done

=============== Diff against Kernel-tpr.1115 ===============

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: Model>>labelString (in category 'toolbuilder') -----
+ labelString
+ 	"We'd love to sunset this in favour of #windowTitle but there are so many places that would need changing that it really seems more trouble than could possibly be warranted"
+ 	^self class name!

Item was changed:
  ----- Method: Model>>windowTitle (in category 'toolbuilder') -----
  windowTitle
+ 	"We'd rather use windowTitle but labelString is deeply embedded; see its comment"
+ 	^self labelString!
- 	^self class name!