[squeak-dev] More pluggable dialog fun (was Re: FileChooser/SaverDialog)

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Tue Nov 7 17:49:23 UTC 2017

> On 07-11-2017, at 12:09 AM, H. Hirzel <hannes.hirzel at gmail.com> wrote:
>

> Yes. A useful (intermediate only?) goal is to get a reworked and
> configurable FileChooser/SaverDialog dialog and have duplication of
> code removed (FileList2). Not necessarily done with ToolBuilder [1].

Take a look at FileChooserDialog/FileSaverDialog and see if it works for you. Any ideas for test cases, improvements, whatever, happily considered. Currently I’d describe the visuals as very plain but adequate. I think the file list ought to be a three column view with sort-order buttons at the top of each, for example.

tim
The colder the X-ray table, the more of your body is required on it.