[squeak-dev] Does anyone recall the background on WorldState>>startBackgroundProcess?

Bob Arning arning315 at comcast.net
Sun Nov 12 03:24:28 UTC 2017

I honestly don't know what it was intended for -- I never used it and
can't see where anyone else did. If I were to hazard a guess, one might
connect some remote users to a project and switch locally to another
project and then call this method to allow the remote users to continue
to interact with the project they started with and which you, locally,
are not currently connected to. Just a guess, however.