[squeak-dev] Has anyone gotten squeak running on an Amazon ec2 system?

Louis LaBrunda Lou at Keystone-Software.com
Sat Nov 18 19:56:42 UTC 2017

Hi Chris,

Thanks for the reply.

We have this working.  To sort of answer your question about my question: I know ec2 isn't an
OS I just didn't realize there were so many to choose from and though the default linux (which
I'm not sure what it is would tell people something.  My trouble had to do with files going in
different places than I was use to, with shell commands working slightly differently and things
like that.

Anyway, it is working, so thanks again.

Lou

--