[squeak-dev] Project ENTER ACIVE (was: ActiveWorld and World globals)

Bob Arning arning315 at comcast.net
Sat Nov 25 18:29:33 UTC 2017

If what you are seeing is bad behavior when moving a SystemWindow, but
reasonable behavior when moving an ordinary Morph, then the answer might
lie in SystemWindow>>justDroppedInto:event:. The initial focus for
world-in-world was not really SystemWindows, but the kind of things one
would see in Etoys.