[squeak-dev] Unexpected - Matrix>>at:at:ifInvalid:

Marcel Taeumel marcel.taeumel at hpi.de
Mon Nov 27 08:08:22 UTC 2017

Hi Chris,

sounds good. :) Add #row:column:ifAbsent: and deprecate #at:at:#ifInvalid:. I prefer "column" over "col".

Best,
Marcel
Am 26.11.2017 23:29:17 schrieb Chris Cunningham <cunningham.cb at gmail.com>:
I expected the argument to the last par to the method to expect a block, but it expects an value (returned directly to the caller).  I would have expected it to behave like at:ifAbsent: instead (which expects the block and evaluates it and returns it if not found).

Guess i'll add a different set of behaviors instead: #row:col:ifAbsent: which expects a block, say.

Any other ideas?

As another question, should the comment for Matrix be updated to not be a complete comparison between Matrix and Array2D, which is no longer in the image?

Thanks,
cbc