[squeak-dev] Recent Nebraska updates are naughty

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Mon Nov 27 18:56:48 UTC 2017

> On 27-11-2017, at 10:24 AM, tim Rowledge <tim at rowledge.org> wrote:
>
> While updating a fresh 16548 image I had to enable both  assigning to block arguments and underline assignment chars. I thougt we were trying to be nice and not do that?

OK, so the first weirdness is why the image was all the way back at 16548 when I have much more recent ones… oh, because I downloaded the ‘latest’ one off squeak.org and assumed the top item in the list was most recent. Sigh.

The point about block argument assigning and _ stands, though.

tim
Strange OpCodes: RCR: Rewind Card Reader