[squeak-dev] Recent Nebraska updates are naughty

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Mon Nov 27 23:35:12 UTC 2017

> On 27-11-2017, at 11:59 AM, David T. Lewis <lewis at mail.msen.com> wrote:
>
> Did I trigger that in Nebraska-dtl.51? If so it must be some existing
> ancient code in that package that may still be in need of a clean up.

Nebraska seems a likely place for quite a lot of _ usage since it is quite old.

> I see that you fixed one underscore assignment in August, perhaps there
> are some more? The FixUnderscores utility, or Levente's improved version
> thereof, would be the thing to use. I'm not sure how to find the
> assignments to block arguments.

Logically one ought to be able to look at all the methods and find out but it’s beyond my capability at this time of a Monday. (Crosses fingers, hopes somebody solves it before Tuesday and I have to admit not having a clue)

tim
Useful random insult:- A room temperature IQ.