[squeak-dev] Is SyntaxMorph important?

Bob Arning arning315 at comcast.net
Thu Nov 30 11:24:19 UTC 2017

There is a preference -- #universalTiles -- that uses SyntaxMorph
instead of PhraseTileMorph. What people are actually using, I do not
know. Here is a snippet suggesting intentions (assuming you are the type
to take comments at face value):

newScriptorAround: aPhrase
     "Sprout a scriptor around aPhrase, thus making a new script.
aPhrase may either be a PhraseTileMorph (classic tiles 1997-2001) or a
SyntaxMorph (2001 onward)"