[squeak-dev] MorphicProject subclass: #EtoysProject

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Wed Oct 4 12:06:01 UTC 2017

On Wed, Oct 04, 2017 at 08:28:51AM +0200, Marcel Taeumel wrote:
> Hi Dave,
>
> I just added an account "mt2" ... because "mt" was already taken. :)

Thanks Marcel,

I added you to the project. I think that the other "mt" is an inactive
account for mtessmer at users.sourceforge.net. I will see if I can change
that account so that you will be able to use your own "mt" for updates.

I will have to try that later because I am leaving for work now and I
don't want to break something on SqueakSource. It does have some bugs
in handling duplicate author initials I think, and someone else is
also using upper-case "MT" which I think has caused problems in the
past.

Dave