[squeak-dev] MorphicProject subclass: #EtoysProject

H. Hirzel hannes.hirzel at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 23:52:35 UTC 2017

Dave,

Yes, I encounter problems. They might be related to what I just tried to do:

I wanted to save an updated version of Morphic to the ProjectEtoys
repository  but by mistake I tried to commit it to the trunk. As I do
not have commit rights to trunk this prevented me from changing it
inadvertently. Later on I wanted to commit that version to
ProjectEtoys. It did not work.

--Hannes