[squeak-dev] The Inbox: Kernel-hjh.1115.mcz

commits at source.squeak.org commits at source.squeak.org
Thu Oct 5 11:04:01 UTC 2017

A new version of Kernel was added to project The Inbox:
http://source.squeak.org/inbox/Kernel-hjh.1115.mcz

Name: Kernel-hjh.1115
Author: hjh
Time: 5 October 2017, 1:03:22.023466 pm
UUID: c80056e1-3f90-4dae-935f-2507eb2c0f94
Ancestors: Kernel-cmm.1114

Better to have only a short class comment than to have wrong content.

Squeak 3.0 had message categories
- code pane menu
- message list menu.

I did not verify if 'in some the text is a method' still applies or not.

=============== Diff against Kernel-cmm.1114 ===============

Item was changed:
  Model subclass: #StringHolder
  	instanceVariableNames: 'contents'
  	classVariableNames: ''
  	poolDictionaries: ''
  	category: 'Kernel-Models'!

+ !StringHolder commentStamp: 'hjh 10/5/2017 13:00' prior: 0!
- !StringHolder commentStamp: '<historical>' prior: 0!
  I am a kind of Model that includes a piece of text.  In some cases, the text can be edited, and in some the text is a method.
+ !
-
- Categories 'code pane menu' and 'message list menu' are messages that may be called by my menus when the text is a method, and when some pane is a list of methods.  Other of my subclasses may ignore these two catagories altogether.!