[squeak-dev] Displaying the class outline of FileList in the Vivide IDE

H. Hirzel hannes.hirzel at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 08:45:47 UTC 2017

On 10/6/17, Marcel Taeumel <marcel.taeumel at hpi.de> wrote:
> Seems to be related to OCompletion? We should fix
> that: http://www.squeaksource.com/OCompletion

you mean? I do not have access rights to that repo. But Levente has ....

ECPreferences>>
menuSelectionColor

	Smalltalk at: #UITheme ifPresent: [ :uiTheme |
		"Pharo"
		^uiTheme current settings selectionColor ].
	Smalltalk at: #Preferences ifPresent: [ :preferences |
		"Squeak"
		^preferences menuSelectionColor ]

For a quick local fix in my image I just copied the hard coded variant from

      ColorTheme menuSelectionColor

into

       ECPreferences>>menuSelectionColor

       	^ Color r: 0.2 g: 0.3 b: 0.9

Now I have a working Vivide copy in a Squeak6.0a recent trunk image! Great!

--Hannes