[squeak-dev] Small UI fix needed in OCompletion - ECPreferences>> menuSelectionColor

H. Hirzel hannes.hirzel at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 09:16:53 UTC 2017

Hello

After loading the Vivide Framework / Toolset [1], [2], [3] into a
recent trunk image I got a complaint about the menuSelection color.
Marcel and I could identify that ECPreferences, package
'Ocompletion-ECSqueak' [4] needs to be fixed.

ECPreferences>>
menuSelectionColor

        Smalltalk at: #UITheme ifPresent: [ :uiTheme |
                "Pharo"
                ^uiTheme current settings selectionColor ].
        Smalltalk at: #Preferences ifPresent: [ :preferences |
                "Squeak"
                ^preferences menuSelectionColor ]

Could somebody with access rights (Levente?) help

Kind regards
Hannes

[1] https://github.com/hpi-swa/vivide/
[2] https://github.com/hpi-swa/widgets