[squeak-dev] Displaying the class outline of FileList in the Vivide IDE

H. Hirzel hannes.hirzel at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 09:31:12 UTC 2017

I replaced locally in my image

 ECPreferences>>menuSelectionColor
	Smalltalk at: #UITheme ifPresent: [ :uiTheme |
		"Pharo"
		^uiTheme current settings selectionColor ].
	Smalltalk at: #Preferences ifPresent: [ :preferences |
		"Squeak"
		^preferences menuSelectionColor ]

with

 ECPreferences>>menuSelectionColor

^(UserInterfaceTheme current get: #selectionColor for: #MenuItemMorph)
ifNil: [(Color r: 0.4 g: 0.5 b: 0.7)]

Now I have a Vivide in my 6.0a trunk work image.

Thank you, Marcel. This was easy to get Vivide into Squeak 6.0a.

--Hannes