[squeak-dev] Displaying the class outline of FileList in the Vivide IDE

H. Hirzel hannes.hirzel at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 10:02:17 UTC 2017

An issue when dragging out a class from the list

PasteUpMorph(Object)>>doesNotUnderStand: #first

Marked below with " ***** "

wnds is a PasteUpMorph

openArtifactsForTransferMorph: aTransferMorph

	^ (self showWindowForTransferMorph: aTransferMorph) in: [:wnds |
		| bounds |
		wnds first " ***** " center: self currentEvent position.

		bounds :=((wnds collect: [:wnd | wnd fullBounds])
			reduce: [:b1 :b2 | b1 topLeft extent: (b1 width + b2 width) @ (b1
height max: b2 height)])
				translatedToBeWithin: (RealEstateAgent maximumUsableAreaInWorld: self).

		wnds first topLeft: bounds topLeft.

		"Align other windows next to the first one."
		wnds overlappingPairsDo: [:wnd1 :wnd2 |
			wnd2 topLeft: wnd1 topRight].

		^ wnds first]