[squeak-dev] MorphicProject subclass: #EtoysProject

H. Hirzel hannes.hirzel at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 18:46:17 UTC 2017

UPDATE
-------------

With the changes discussed so far I can load three Etoys projects so
far into a Squeak 6.0a image.

Immediate problems so far (there will be more):

1. All the loaded Etoys projects do not have an Etoys navigation bar

2. The loaded Etoys projects have an entry #aboutToLeaveWorld in the
actionMap which
    triggers a deprectated method #removeModalWindow.

    Regular MorphicProjects have an empty actionMap.

    We have not decided yet where to put

        Project current world actionMap removeKey: #aboutToLeaveWorld

    (Discussion in thread
     'PasteUpMorph>>#removeModalWindow has been deprecated --- what do
we need to do?')

3. Not all projects from http://squeakland.org/tutorials/demos/ load.

4. We have to implement the class change from

         MultiNewParagraph to NewParagraph
    A method
         #multiNewParagraphttfclpomsswfpp0

    should do the job.

    See discussion in thread 'EToys-nice.292.mcz'

Hannes Hirzel