[squeak-dev] How to get/create a clean trunk image?

Fabio Niephaus lists at fniephaus.com
Sun Oct 22 16:08:34 UTC 2017

Hi Bernhard,

I'm afraid I don't know why there are dirty packages in the 32bit images,
but the 64bit builds have been failing for quite a while for some reason
(e.g. [1]). I'll have a look at it in the next couple of days and hope to
be able to fix it, but for now please use [2] and update manually.

Looking forward to your contributions!

Fabio

[1] https://travis-ci.org/squeak-smalltalk/squeak-app/jobs/285789897#L6521
[2] http://files.squeak.org/6.0alpha/Squeak6.0alpha-17382-64bit/