[squeak-dev] MCMcmUpdaters for squeak46 in trunk image?

Bernhard Pieber bernhard at pieber.com
Sun Oct 22 16:26:37 UTC 2017

Dear Squeakers,

I was looking at the MCMcmUpdater class trying to find a way to identify the exact place in the update process where the packages get dirty. I wonder how do others debug problems with the update process.

I tripped over something strange. In each of the Registry and Updaters class vars there is a reference to an MCMcmUpdater instance for http://source.squeak.org/squeak46 in addition to one for http://source.squeak.org/trunk. Does this have a reason or is this a glitch?

Cheers,
Bernhard