[squeak-dev] "repository editions" is finally permanent!

Bernhard Pieber bernhard at pieber.com
Sun Oct 22 20:06:23 UTC 2017

Hi Chris,

Thanks for the fast answer. You are right, if I move the squeak50 under trunk then it works. There is a menu item named „demote to bottom“ which does this. The script below does what is necessary to make „repository editions“ work.

| repo50 |
repo50 := MCRepositoryGroup default repositories detect: [:each |
	(each isKindOf: MCHttpRepository) and: [
		each description = 'http://source.squeak.org/squeak50']].
MCWorkingCopy allManagers collect: [:wc |
	wc repositoryGroup demoteRepository: repo50]

Why is the squeak50 repository still there in the trunk image? Any reason why it should not be removed from all packages in the trunk image?

Cheers,
Bernhard